Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Sprites

I'd meant to have these up here a couple of days ago, but have been experiencing some technical difficulties the past few days. Three more of the Sprite Illustrations I did last month. All six of these watercolor illustrations are available to purchase in my etsy shop Handmade Family. There are also a lot of other really cool items there made my my wife, like superhero capes and masks, key chains and baby blankets. Go check it out!
"The Mason Jar"
"Hat Shopping"
"Three Little Birds"

Until next time, take care and be good!
Your friend,
Jeffrey

2 comments:

Nance said...

Jeffrey, are the Sprites illustrations for a book or some stories? Because, if they are not, they should be...each one tells a story I'd like to read. I've not seen anything this charming since The Wind In The Willows or Jemima Puddleduck.

Red Herring Jeff said...

Thank you so much, Nance! Unfortunately, no. Not right now anyway. Mostly I just draw the pictures of things I want to see. I guess there IS some sort of story there, I just don't know whether I have the discipline to write it.