Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Self Portrait Sixteen of One-Hundred

Remember how I said I was worried about using my mustache and beard as props when doing my Portraits? Well, I decided to shave it off so I could see my face again. It's wierd... It's been at least two years since I last took everything off. I don't look as bad as I thought I would, and Amy thinks it's super-cute. Probably won't last long though... I'd like to have it back by christmas. If it starts to get too close without a significant regrowth, I'll shave it again though. Can't look shabby for christmas, can I?

I think I got a pretty good likeness today. I think this exercise is really helping me out. I just hope I can keep it up. Some days it's really hard not to just go to bed... Or mess around on the interweb.

See you guys (and or gals) tomorrow!
Your friend
KC

No comments: