Sunday, January 20, 2008

Self Portrait 22 of 100

Okay! Last man standing is finished! The deadline kept on getting pushed back, so I had more time to work on it, and still no time to work on my 100 in 100 project. Sooo, I'm a little behind. When all the entries are posted, I'll add in a link so you all can check it out.

My first drawing back from the new year. Not terribly thrilled with it, but not totally unhappy either. It was done from a photo I took of myself in the mirror last month. I totally messed up the bottom of my face, particularly the chin and jawline. This is partly a result of committing to some lines too early, and partly a result of bullheadedly pushing through. I only gave myself an hour to work on this one though, and all and all ... Okay, Next time will be better. Ha-Ha!

I'm still super busy. I have a couple of comic pages for my friend Guggenmaneuver, and I'm working on painting and setting up the guest room at home, so I can paint and set up the babies room... But all in all, things are going well, and I should be able to catch up (and keep up) here within the next couple of weeks! Yay!

Okay, I'll talk to you all soon!

Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: