Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some New Daily Life Characters


First off, I want to say that this image does not accurately reflect the personality or demeanor of Crystal. I'm doing a Newsletter/Brochure for the class I'm taking, (and actually, its going to be my freelance brochure) and needed a little artwork to showcase the Daily Life Series. Abby and Crystal already had usable pictures, so I only had to actually draw three... Sorry, just didn't have time at the moment to do a new one for the other two. At any rate, she is just a place holder for now, and I will go back and update this image in the next week or two.
So, new Character models. I'm really happy with how my wife came out, I have a lot of trouble drawing her, because I want her to look like her, but also to reflect how I see her. So I generally get all wound up about it, and she comes out looking horrible. Ha-ha-ha!
I hope you all are well, and I'll talk at you again soon!

Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: