Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some Of My Personal Work

Just a quick post to show you all a few things that I made for myself lately...well, they were actually so that I would have something to put in I Am What I Am on Main Street a local shop in downtown St. Charles where Amy and I have been Featured Artists this month. The link is to an interview we did with them for their blog.
"Walking in the rain"
"Bullfrog Ridin"
"Just One More Thing"

I did a longer write up about them, and the process over on the Handmade Family Blog and I actually documented them pretty well, so go check it out! I should have these available on my Etsy and Big Cartel shops as well by the end of this weekend. I'll keep you all posted!

Until next time, take care and be good!
Your friend,
Jeffrey

2 comments:

Will Strong said...

These little guys are great. Really fun.

Red Herring Jeff said...

Thank you, Will! I had a lot of fun working on them!