Monday, May 25, 2009

A little Update, Memorial Day

I hope that all of you are having a good Memorial Day weekend! Hopefully we can enjoy some time off with our families, maybe get caught up a little bit on chores, and also take a moment to remember those that have left us...

Running a little behind this week. Lots of work at home, plus just being busy with friends. It's all worth it every day though. Fortunately I have today to get caught up here, so I wasn't up until 3:00 in the morning and had to go to work as well. Ha-ha-ha!

Like I said, It's been a busy week. I made a point to pus aside a little time to work on this illustration though. Not much, but it's a step in the right direction, and I think it's almost done. Another hour or so of work on the background, and I think I can call this guy finished. I changed the grass... I didn't feel that the last try really worked, (the texture of it with the gradients and also the sheer denseness of it was really distracting. I also added the foreground path, and finished the garden walls. As I'm looking at it right now, the right side is looking a little bare, maybe I'll plant some azaleas or wisteria this week to fill it in.

Have a happy, fun and safe memorial day, and I'll talk to you soon!
Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: