Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This is the End

Well, kind of.

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately, and feel like I need to simplify things. Partly this is because I'm super busy doing freelance work, dealing with business obligations, trying to get some personal work done, house maintenance, and of course spending time with my family. This leaves a finite amount of time for blogging. Which I love to do, but having multiple blogs leads to a situation where I end up not writing for any of them. So while Penny Candy & Shady Characters is my first blog, it's not the one with my most important branding attached to it. I've come to the decision that this will be my last post here.


Where can you find me then? I've got a new website with an integrated blog, www.handmadefamily.com, or if you prefer blogger, I mirror those posts here. Also, I do a weekly post on the Fusion blog, about the indie-craft community and the art co-op that I'm a member of. I post every Sunday or Monday on the Fusion blog, and will have a photo-roundup every Monday on the Handmade Family blog and an art-roundup every Friday. Plus some sporadic rambling as I get a minute. Also, I'm reviving the Daily Life illustrations, as I've missed them.

As a sort of send off, here's the latest cover for Hex Games, Hobomancer. Available soon for the QAGS game system. Seems sort of fitting that my last image before setting off for other parts is a magical hobo. Ha-ha-ha!

Thank you all for your support and kindness over the last couple of years. It's meant a lot to me, and I've truly enjoyed getting to know you. Until next time then, take care and be good.
Your friend,
Jeffrey

2 comments:

Keith said...

Going over to the other blog then. Keep myself up with your adventures.

Red Herring Jeff said...

:) Thanks Keith!