Monday, June 16, 2008

Self Portrait 45 of 100: Feeling good, moving forward

Hey guys!

It's funny how doing something two days in a row that you should have been doing every day for half a year makes us feel good about ourselves. So... here I am again, working on another 3/4 view. Scary how used to full frontal I'd gotten. I guess this is another step in the right direction then? Maybe a little more progress will be made.

I really can't stay and chat, because I NEED to go to bed. But I do want to say that I have some ideas for stuff I want to work on that I'm very excited about, and maybe I can start working towards that soon.

I hope everything's going well out there in blog land, and that you all are happy, healthy and whole. Keep on being good, and working hard.

Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: