Thursday, April 10, 2008

Self Portrait 26

Hey Kids!

It's an interesting thing that there are blogs that I check everyday, and that I'm disappointed when they don't update. Yet, here I am with at daily blog that hasn't been updated in two months.

All I can say is sorry, and try to press on. Once you fall off the horse, it's sometimes hard to get back on.

Thought I'd do a little design portrait. I've been concentrating on drawing so much lately that my meager design skills are going down the toilet. I fight with my self a lot... ha-ha! I hope it doesn't sound like I'm a whiney bitch. At any rate, this is the first of the second quarter of Sp's. The design is kind of blah, but It's late and I need to get to bed.

I hope everythings good with you all. Take care, and be good.
Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: