Sunday, September 21, 2008

Self Portrait 48 of 100: I really should change the name of my blog.

Yeah... So this is pretty embarrassing. I think my last post was in July. In my defense, I have been pretty busy. I picked up some freelance work, am working on an independent IP with an old friend, and am finishing up the prologue for my comic book story which will be published as a bonus feature with my friend Mario's, "Pagan Zoetrope". I'm updating my web stuff (myspace, website, etc.) next week with more info on it, but I'm VERY excited about the project.

So on the other hand... we got cable. I've totally blown more than one night just skipping from one movie to the other. As much as I enjoy watching movies, I won't miss it when it's gone.

This drawing was done with the mirror on the floor. Just trying to explore some new viewpoints.

Thanks for looking and sharing my drawings with me. I know it's foolish to try to promise to get back to everyday... I think that ship has sailed and we all know it, but maybe we can try to get together a couple of times a week at least.

Until next time, Take care and be good!
Your friend
Jeffrey

No comments: